We will assist you in arranging and registering applications concerning company establishment in Indonesia. Whether it is establishing a local corporation, branch office, or representative office, we will speed up the application process to the Indonesian authorities, such as Ministry of Law and Ministry of Investment/Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM). Additionally, we also provide Indonesian/Japanese translations of those documents.
WE WILL SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS EXPANSION IN INDONESIA!
We provide assistance to foreign companies or investors who are planning to advance in Indonesia, whether it is a manufacturing or non-manufacturing corporation, without going through a number of cumbersome administrative procedures. Based on our past consulting experience of establishing a Japanese company, we will propose a safe and smooth procedure.
Indonesia is known as a country with the largest population in Southeast Asia with a great advantage of future market expansion and the abundant labor supply. Therefore, as a country where future growth is most expected, we will support you with a one-stop comprehensive management support, from customer’s establishment representation to auditing, legal work and labor management.
There are many differences in labour law and management between Indonesia and Japan. We will support and solve problems for advancing your human resources administration in Indonesia, including documentation of employment contracts, creation of employment regulations, and establishment of the personnel plan.
Difficulty in securing talented personnel is quite common in Indonesia. With our large network, we will assist you in introducing Indonesian talents.
Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) is a form of consolidation of companies or main business assets through financial transactions between companies with the aim of increasing business value and growth. M&A is one of the corporate strategies for developing its business, so that it can expand market share, increase operational efficiency and reduce competition in the market.
A merger can also be described as two companies, of roughly the same size, joining together to move forward as one new entity. This action is known as a merger of equals. When one company takes over another company and establishes itself as the new owner, the purchase is called an acquisition. Years of experience have provided with a wide range selection of lawyer and accountants to assist your M&A process in Indonesia.
As the taxation and accounting system in Indonesia is still unclear, we will introduce the accounting office and tax consultant to you.
They will assist in understanding Indonesian tax law, reporting tax returns and audits, and also report monthly settlements as well as point out quickly to the Japanese parent company in Japanese, with clarifications of the management tasks in the Indonesian project.
We will introduce you to vendors and companies related to your business activities in Indonesia:
- Temporary employment and recruitment agency
- · Law firm
- · Rental car company
- · Insurance company
- · Rental office
- · Security Company
- We deliver information about the general investment environment of Indonesian business in addition to practical content such as law, tax system, and labor management.
- Various problems and needs might arise in the process of business development and living in Indonesia. Based on years of experience, we will provide advice and suggestions based on customer’s inquiries.
- Assist and help the expatriates finding residence and provide transportation advice when relocating from Japan, before starting their new life in Indonesia.
- Amendment of articles of incorporation, registration of changes to the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights.
- Arrangement for a capital increase, change in shareholders/board members, closing arrangements of companies, change in address and change in labor regulations.
- Application of licenses for restaurant and food approval documents.
- Used machine import license, pulp-related import special license, and steel material import special license for production facilities.
- Various documentation (such as Master List, Import License, Surveyor Report) related to the Indonesian import process.
PT Cakra Mitra International
PT Cakra Gemilang Prakasa
Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya No.67, Tegal Parang,
Mampang Prapatan, Jakarta - 12790 Indonesia
TEL: (+62) 21-79192947
Kp. Awirarangan RT.001/005, Desa Tamansari, Setu,
Bekasi - 17320, Indonesia
Green Sedayu Biz Park Cakung GS 16 No. 21,
Cakung Timur, Cakung,
Jakarta Timur-13910, Indonesia
PT Logicom Cakra Indonesia
Jl. Anggrek VII, KITIC, Nagasari, Serang Baru,
Cakra International Co.,Ltd.
Room No.301, CH287, 2-8-7 Higashi-Kanda,
Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 101-0031, Japan
TEL: (+81) 3-58298718
© 2024 PT Cakra Mitra International | All Rights Reserved