1. Original passport.
2. The original Stay Permit Card (Permit to stay not less than 12 months from arrival).
3. The original IMTA (for 12 months). If not valid for 12 months, the personal effects importation can not use duty-free entry permit for expatriate.
4. When the expatriate is not arrived within 3 months (if more than 3 months), the personal effects importation can not take advantage of duty-free exempt)
5. If point 1 to 3 are not to be fulfilled by the expatriate, the importation can not take advantage of duty-free.
Goods Requirements of personal effects for Expatriate:
1. The goods is not for commercial purpose.
2. The personal effects is second-hand-goods (not new).
3. The goods is not categorized luxury goods (branded items).
4. Not valuables items / jewelry (gold diamond).
5. Not a living material.
6. Not goods of high value art or antiquities.